I now sleep, on average, from 8pm -8am. But my gums are hurting me a lot lately so I do wake up a few times a night to eat and be comforted by mom. I think I might be getting a few Teefers (aka teeth) soon.
Mom and Dad said they are going to try to get me on a better schedule cause I am getting older and need to learn the way things work.... we'll see if they actually follow through with it. hehe. They decided that soon I will be sleeping in my own room at night. - Mom seems really nervous about it. But I reassured her that if anything is wrong, I will scream loud enough for her to hear :)
Well here are some pictures......
My shirt pretty much says it all :)

Me and my daddy :)

I went to the park with Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. I had a really good time. I LOVE the outdoors!
Here I am with grandma going to look at the duckies!

They decided to put me in this very weird thing. they called it a swing. I didn't know what to think about it. I didn't cry, but I didn't laugh either. Maybe I will like it more when I go back next time.

It was getting a little warm out so grandma shared her water with me. yum yum! thanks grandma!

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you all... I am getting dedicated on Sunday morning at church! I am very excited. and afterwards mom and dad are having a party for me at grandma's house. Its going to be a lot of fun having a whole day all for me :) I will post pictures next week of sunday's events.
I love you all,
Elijah
2 comments:
yay for 4 months... what a big boy! i love that you can look so stylish in those diapers of yours! you are growing up fast and looking cuter and cuter everytime. happy 4 months!
OH my he is just too cute missy I saw him yesterday and he is getting to be so big and he is super cute! love you and steven and elijah!
Naavah
Post a Comment