I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

once again...

I have fallen behind to the blogging world. I'm sorry. But you can't be too hard on me, I'm only four and a half month old.... you can't expect too much from me, and if you do, well... then you don't know too many four and a half month old babies. hehe.

anywho, what is new with me??.... hmm.... well my best friend, Silas, has moved to arizona. yay! so we get to hang out a lot. I have a lot of fun pictures to show you all!! :) but that will come in a little bit.

I really want to crawl, but cannot seem to tell my feet and hands what to do yet. I will get there one day. - I hope.

I'm growing growing growing!! As of yesterday I weigh 15 pounds and 8 ounces! Unfortunately the only reason I know that I cause Mommy had to take me to the Dr's. I found out that I have my very first cold. - Let me tell you, that is one "first" that I was not looking forward too. Mommy has to put saline drops in my nose and use the nose sucker 3 times a day to get all the boogies out so I can breath. I don't like it one bit, but everyone tells me it will help. - they aren't getting drops and a sucker in their noses though! Oh well, hopefully I will be over this soon.

I don't really "talk" too much yet. I do a little here and there. But my favorite thing to do right now is "roar". hehe, I'm a boy... what can I say? - ROAR :) My Grandmama (My grandma Lindberg - that is her new name so I can tell my grandma's apart when mom talks about them) bought me a little dragon that 'roars' when he is squeezed..... so that is where I learned to roar. I LOVE him very much! :) Mom took a video of me and my dragon.

Be on the look out for some new videos in the upper right hand corner. Hopefully mom will have them up with in the next day or so.

I am starting to giggle and laugh more!

I love to play in my rainforest jumper . I have gotten pretty good at turing around in circles in it :)

My dr told me that I can start to try some rice cereal when I am 5 months old (oct. 23rd). but we are going to visit my great grandparents that weekend and mommy and daddy decided that we are going to wait on the cereal till we get home from payson that way if I have a reaction we will be home to take care of it.

I have officially out grown all of my shoes that I got from the baby shower. I have some big feet! Dad said that means I am going to be tall. But right now its kind of a bummer cause I have some pretty sweet kicks!

okay I think that is all for now.

PICTURE TIME!!




Me and My mommy


I got a Mohawk and had to show it off. It looked a little silly cause my hair likes to curl on top. hehe.


Just wanted to show the world that my bud Silas can stand like I can!



Standing like a big boy.


Looking silly.. .I was so done taking pictures!



Here I am with My two bestest buds, Silas and Ezekiel. (Silas is 11 days older then me and Ezekiel is about a month younger then I am)




Mom loves this picture




Best friends for life :)



We all LOVE our fingers!! ... you should try them... they taste like chicken!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love little boys hair in mo-hawks. Its probably the most adorable thing ever. He looks so stinkin adorable as always but that hair! OH! Anyways my kid has pretty sweet hair too in the one where he's standing. Poor harassed kiddos. It's never going to stop.

Oh and Elijah no excuses for slacking on the blogging man.

NAAVAH said...

oh how cute i love their hair in Mohawks it is super cute the little curl on the top of it is super cute! I love all of the babys!

Funk-E Family said...

Haha, those are great pictures, you can really tell he has a little personality. Oh, and just thought it was funny that little Ezekiel is whiter than Elijah, must be that cuban blood. Man those are the cutest baby boys ever!!