I got a new ride, aka- car seat. The one I had was not very comfy and didn't seem really safe. Mom found me a car seat called the "safe seat". Its super nice! and a lot bigger. I can stay in it till I am 30 pounds or 32 inches. - so I can get a lot of use out of it.

I can stand up against stuff now! my legs are really strong.. who knows, maybe I will skip crawling and just walk... seems like that is the easier way to go.

Unfortunately my gums are hurting me real bad :( I think my teeth are starting to come it. I try to be really good for Mom and Dad, but I keep waking up in pain every two hours at night. Hopefully the pain will go away soon and I will be able to sleep all night again. My great grandma bought me an awesome teething thing... its a star and it vibrates ever time I chew on it, how cool is that?! It usually calms me down quite a bit. - thanks Great-Grandma!! :)
I will be 4 months on the 23rd! can you believe it? I sure am growing up fast! Keep coming back to my page to read more of my adventures.
I love you all,
Elijah
4 comments:
what a big boy you are. keep up the good work. you sure are cute and learning lots of new things. your mom is so proud
Wow, he is such a cutie...and just look at his hair! Love it!! I am so happy for you Melissa and the joy you have from Elijah! You are such a wonderful mom and your husband seems like an awesome dad! You are such a cute little family!!! He seems to be learning everything fast! Hope the teething part goes good for you!
oh my he is getting to be super huge he is too cute!
how adorable is he!! I cant believe he is almost 4 months old!! He is to cute.
Post a Comment