I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vacation

I have officially gone on my first vacation! Mom and Dad took me to visit our best friends, the Vickery family. They live in California. It was a rough ride there, I think I got car sick :( I ended up throwing up 10 times. But I was still a trooper and didn't cry too much in that 7 hour period. We drove through the night so I was able to sleep most of the time. We had a great time and I made a slide show to share all my pictures with you guys! Hope you enjoy them!

*** if you "refresh" or "reload" the page you can see the slide show from the beginning ***


No comments: