On Steven's last day off work we decided to take the boys for a little hike at a place called silly mountain. We all had a great time. Here are a few pics I got....
Me and the boys. I carried Caleb to try to get a little work out :)
Me and my work out buddy :P
The face Caleb made when he heard the cowboys lost... lol not really, but it works with his hat and expression.
family picture. I cut steven's head off lol
try it again.... and caleb is not looking darn!
steven and Elijah at the top of the mountain
and at the very end we let caleb walk.
gotta love his goofy smile stage haha
2 comments:
Love you guys! XOXOXOX
Jess
P.S. Next time, kidnap me for a hike ;)
Whew! Nothing like a hike in AZ! (boiling?) Actually, it was probably nice in January, eh?
Post a Comment