*Note the Pirate looking smile on Caleb. lol. this is what you get when you tell him "say cheese"*
That boy is crazy! I would love to start this post by saying he is a perfect kid.... but alas, there has only been one perfect kid to ever walk this earth.... and it is not Caleb lol. If he would sleep through the night, I might be inclined to say that he is almost perfect.
Anywho, I had been trying to figure out a way to ditch the binky but am too much of a push over to just take it away/ throw it away and go cold turkey. Well about a month ago he got rid of it for me (sorta).... he threw the binky behind his bed (between the crib and the wall) when I put him down for the night. He stands up and says "down down" and was looking where he thew it. I told him "uh oh! it's all gone. you lost it!" (not thinking that was truly going to be the end of the binky). But that was it! he has asked for it all of 3 times since then (one of which when he found one in the couch lol).
But wait! there's more!!.....
This kid has had some strangely odd obsession with bathrooms for quite some time. If you walk passed a bathroom in a store that kids radar will go off and he gets so excited lol. Anytime Elijah or I go to the bathroom he HAS to come too! (we have a foot stool in the bathroom that he sits on). Well he slowly started (maybe a week ago?) randomly saying "pee"... "potty"... and "poop" and then would run towards the bathroom. so I think, eh he is only 16 months old but I will take him just to start getting him used to the idea. UGH! I've created a MONSTER!! lol. He will say pee then we will go in there and sit for a min or two or five and then he will say "all done" and then about 2 minutes later he will want to go right back in the bathroom and sit down. but in two days he ended up peeing two times and pooping two times on the toilet (all by his own doing). - so that was pretty cool. I think I want to wait a little bit longer before we go full blown into potty training.
* He loves to sit on the toilet and read his "doda" (dora) book *
*and this is a video of him sitting on the toilet talking to me haha*
As you can see, he is already quite the talker. I am very proud of him
and the fact that he has essentially gotten rid of his binky and started
the potty training process! He is usually a very fun and happy boy :)
Here are just a few more fun pictures of Mr. Caleb...
*We bought him a second puppy in case anything happened to the first puppy.... he now has both of
them and sometimes has to walk around with both of them haha*
*Saying Cheese*
*He looks like such a big boy!!*
*lol he cracks me up!*


1 comment:
That last pic is super cute XD
xoxo,
Jessica
Diary of a Beautiful Soul
Post a Comment