well, almost 1 year anyways :) His birthday is in 2 short weeks and I figured I would try to get some good pictures of him. I ended up taking a whopping 98 pictures (eek!) and narrowed it down to 30, but 20 of them are more just for mama... ya know, the pictures that really only mean something to you? Here are the other 10 that I loved.....
I tried a few different ideas with my old bedroom mirror...
looking in the mirror at something
looking in the mirror at something
Which one do you like better.....
full color?
Or only mirrored face colored?
It was a little bright laying down. but still super cute... chill-axin'
Looking up and pointing at an airplane
full color?
Or only mirrored face colored?
It was a little bright laying down. but still super cute... chill-axin'
So this is probably one of those pictures that I was talking about...one that only I would really love, but I had to post it anyways cuz it melts my heart! Caleb lovin' on puppy :)
He was moving when I took this picture.... so it wasn't originally planned to be this close, but it turned out quite well!
sooo... I think someone that is "editing savvy" should add a #1 at an angle in his hands. - just sayin' that would be pretty sweet! I tried, didn't look right. But don't his hands just look like they are begging for something to be edited into them?! and I love his super cute face in this picture :)
3 comments:
The pictures are all super cute and I think you did a great job with taking pictures of him! I personally like the one with full color of him sitting on the mirror.
Wow, Missy-those are awesome! I LOVE the way you used the mirror!
I like the full color with the mirror one too! It's wicked cute :)
Post a Comment