Today we had Elijah's 3rd Birthday party! wow, I seriously cannot believe I have been a mom for 3 years. We all had a great time, and it seem our guests enjoyed themselves as well :) Thank you to everyone that came.I am pretty sure Elijah would have never even noticed if he got a single present.
Park + Friends + Cupcakes = one happy boy! ....
but I am quite sure he will enjoy his presents, and I thank everyone for them as well.
News toys + curious boy = a little peace, and some time to get stuff done :)
It was starting to get a wee bit on the hot side around 11:30 - ish. But for the most part it was nice and had a tiny breeze. The guys tossed around a football, the ladies chatted, and the kiddos ran/ate/played (repeated over and over). So it seemed as though everyone was able to relax and let the kids run wild and my ultimate goal was for Elijah to nap today ... success! hehe. (going on 2 hours as I am typing this)
Here are the "highlights" from Elijah's party....
* you can click on the smaller pictures to see them bigger*
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I was super excited that I came up with this idea all by myself and how great it actually turned out. I used chocolate chips for the "Elijah is 3" part and the "s" in is actually is mostly made of chocolate syrup... there is a steam roller going over the "s" so I thought it would be fun to make it look like the chips were smooshed down by the steam roller.
Tried to get a picture of Elijah with his cupcakes. I swear this kid is so hard to photograph these days! he is is on the go, not interested, or making a super goofy face while trying to smile.
Everyone just hanging out and having a great time!
<--- Not the best pictures of Lily and Caleb, but they are both too cute not to post the pics anyways :)
<-----Then it was cake time! Def didn't get the pictures I wanted to of that... but ohs well, I don't really know why I was expecting more from a 3 year olds part lol.
Elijah started singing "Happy Birthday" to himself, so we all joined in. lol. then he blew out the candles prior to us finishing singing.
He was actually sliding down the pole by himself! Just last week he was pre
The guys being silly for a picture... they told Steven that him he had to be in back due to wearing a cowboys shirt (so it could be covered up). So at the last second Steven jumped on them and said "if I have to be in the back you guys have to hold me!"
Then came time for the presents...
And here is a picture of everything he got...
Mi
No comments:
Post a Comment