I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

another post of pictures :)

Nothing really new to report. Just been busy trying to keep up with my boys :)

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks....
Elijah and Caleb playing in the clothes basket :)

On Easter I thought it would be fun to get pictures of the boys...

Caleb loves his puppy :) - giving puppy hugs-


Elijah didn't want me to take pictures of him. I did anyways (lol) in hopes that I would get one good one ... well, in case the lack of pictures of him is not clue enough - non turned out lol.

so then I tried a pic of me and the boys since it is mothers day and all ... this is the best we got.
ahhh! why do 2 year olds have to be so goofy!

No comments: