I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

crazy thoughts

It is very odd to me that amongst all the trails of raising a toddler, I some how cannot shake the idea of wanting another baby. I think I would go crazy if I had another baby right now, or for that matter, if I was pregnant and trying to chase Elijah all over the house. and yet, I am still super jealous of my pregnant friends and friends with new babies. - don't worry, I know I'm crazy :) But I can't even think about a baby right now for the sheer fact that we are staying with family at the moment, and I don't feel it is right to bring another child into the world if we cannot even support ourselves. However, as soon as we do move out .... I hope we can have another baby. Just hope it is not too far away cause I want Elijah to be close in age with his sibling. We are trusting in God and know He has a plan for us.... Just wish I knew what it was, I hate not knowing things. lol.

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. *Jeremiah 29:11*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Bible verse and I'm sorry I'm pregnant...I guess I don't help much. But if it makes you feel better you are skinner and prettier than all your pregnant friends (sorry if I have offended any of you but I am one of them too). I love you and will keep this in my prayers for you guys.