are worth $100 an hour :)
That's right! Field Work Phoenix gave me $100 to tell them what I thought about movie trailers.
I was so excited! Steven and I went out to pf changs, and I bought snap pliers with the money. - the snap pliers are so I can add snaps to the diapers I am making Elijah.
dropping Elijah off to go to dinner


with that said, here are a few pictures of the new diapers I've made Elijah. They are from a pattern called HHS (Hippy Hippy Snap) diapers.....
inside of the diaper. with snap in soaker folded out so you can see the diaper

snap in soaker the right way

side view of the diaper

front view

and Elijah was kind enough to model the diaper for me :)
side view, it's pretty trim

front view.. goofy face :)

butt view.

I have to say.. I think it turned out well :)
I was so excited! Steven and I went out to pf changs, and I bought snap pliers with the money. - the snap pliers are so I can add snaps to the diapers I am making Elijah.
dropping Elijah off to go to dinner


with that said, here are a few pictures of the new diapers I've made Elijah. They are from a pattern called HHS (Hippy Hippy Snap) diapers.....
inside of the diaper. with snap in soaker folded out so you can see the diaper
snap in soaker the right way
side view of the diaper
front view
and Elijah was kind enough to model the diaper for me :)
side view, it's pretty trim
front view.. goofy face :)
butt view.
I have to say.. I think it turned out well :)
1 comment:
that did turn out great! are you loving your pliers?
Post a Comment