I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

a day at the park

Last weekend we took Elijah to the park and he had a wonderful time. Just running and running and not having to be told "No"... it was great. Not to mention, I got some really great pictures. hehe.


He needed to relax for a minute.

Holding Dad's hand


Love this picture!

He has his whole world ahead of him!


Kisses for Daddy


Posing with Daddy

Fell over.... right on his noggin'

whoa! what is that??

Following Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loves those pictures. My favorite is the one you edited with Steven and him walking with the Bible verse! AWESOMESAUCE!