Silas got to come over and play with Elijah the past two days. Its weird, in some ways it is more difficult to have two 1 year olds running around... ya know when they both run the opposite direction and both start doing something naughty and you have to figure out which one to run to first, lol...... but at the same time its actually kind of easier to have both of them cause they keep eachother busy for most of the day.
Here are the high lights from two days of fun :)
First off these boys like be naughty at the same time.
This is what they thought of me taking their pictures.
lol
I think Elijah was getting ready to pull on Silas' shirt,
but it looks like a really cute picture anyhow :)
but it looks like a really cute picture anyhow :)
Silas had just woken up. I love his "I'm still groggy" look.
what a handsome lil man!
what a handsome lil man!
again with the doing stuff naughty together. I went around to the
sink to put something in it and I came back to the two of them throwing
food on the ground and giggling about it.
Nice. lol
sink to put something in it and I came back to the two of them throwing
food on the ground and giggling about it.
Nice. lol
and since Elijah already threw all of his food off
the tray, he then proceeded to grab Silas' food
the tray, he then proceeded to grab Silas' food
Elijah was over joyed when he found his sippy and Silas' ...
so of course he had to have them both
so of course he had to have them both
okay so these two boys are so funny!
They had THE BEST TIME crawling in and out and
in and out of this box I put under the pool table.
they were both laughing hysterically.
They had THE BEST TIME crawling in and out and
in and out of this box I put under the pool table.
they were both laughing hysterically.
trying to get by eachother... so they both would crawl over
each other at the same time. super funny to watch!
each other at the same time. super funny to watch!
2 comments:
Yeah...Silas is weirdo. He loves to crawl into little spaces and fit his body in them. It cracks me up. He's such a silly kid. Great pictures of them! Man we have handsome little boys!
Haha, I think there is a picture of Natty stuffed into a little place like that, like mother like son. Oh, they are so cute, and how fun they get to grow up together as friends!
Post a Comment