I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, October 24, 2008

5 months!!

yep, I can hardly believe it myself!! I am now 5 months old. - as of yesterday. Mom is uploading some videos of me so that you guys can see just how cute I am :) Nothing too special has gone on since my last post. I get to eat Avocado when I am 6 months old. I'm so excited to try real food!! My teefers haven't been hurting me much lately, so I have been all smiles and a very happy baby! - Mom said "thank goodness!". okay that's enough talking, I know why you are here... to see pictures, so here they are ....



going "bbbbbbbbbb" and blowing bubbles...

a closer look....


After Daddy came home from his Police interview....



He told me he passed the interview! I was so happy for him!!...


I gave him a big hug to congratulate him...



After my bath..




Thats my cousin Liana! Do you see how i'm sitting like a big boy?? Its cause I got a bumbo seat!


Me and Mama...

Just relaxing with Daddy...



I tried on my christmas pj's and they fit!!! hopefully they still fit come December!



Me and my grandma at Jump and Shout!....
I was so done with pictures by this time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair in that picture of you and Elijah! You look great. I just love all your pictures. I was hoping for some from Payson but I guess that will have to wait. Have fun with the avocado thing...hopefully I'm around to witness that mess :)