I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, September 17, 2010

2 weeks...

Tomorrow Caleb will be 2 weeks old. Where has the time gone?

I think we are finally adjusted to having two kids. It really hasn't been too hard, thankfully. Just praying the cooler weathers comes sooner rather then later so we can spend more time outside to let Elijah run some energy out! I swear, if I had a 1/3 of his energy I would be set for a week!! He is all go, ALL the time. But I plan to walk to the park at least 3 times a week when it gets nicer out... good exercise, and fun for Elijah :)

Caleb is a super awesome sleeper and I am soooo grateful for that. He eats somewhere between 9 and 10pm and then doesn't eat again till 2-3am. Then he sleeps till around 6am when Elijah wakes up. I feel so blessed that he made himself a schedule and only wakes once a night, I would be a mess if he was like Elijah (whom woke ever hour or so and was a horrible sleeper). Speaking of Elijah and sleeping... He has been doing awesome as well! He still was not fully sleeping through the night before Caleb was born. He would wake up cuz he needed water, a tissue, go potty, re covered up, ect ect. But since we brought Caleb home he has been going to bed by 8pm and not waking up till 6-6:30am. :)

I've been trying really hard to get some good pictures of Mr Caleb with his eyes open... but the little stinker just loves sleep (soo not complaining by the way lol). and when he is awake he is usually only happy if he is being held and snuggled - so not the best time for pictures.

Anywho, Here are some pictures of him ...


There is just something about this picture that I love...


and here is a few more "brother" pictures...




Last night Caleb was hanging out on the floor after I changed his diaper and Elijah insisted that I lay out a blanket for him so he could lay next to his "baby brother". :)




2 comments:

Kaela said...

You've got the cutest little boys, Missy! I'm really mad that we had to leave earlier than planned!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture. It's so sweet.