I regret to inform everyone that he is no longer using cloth diapers :( We made it a lot longer then most people thought I would. I really enjoyed the cloth diapers (well for the most part lol). But my super drinker (of water and milk that is) is also a super pee-er! This kid has to have special night time diapers cause he soaks through the normal ones. and I still have to change him every hour and 1/2 - 2 hours during the day cause his diaper gets full sooo fast! so with that said.... there is no way I can Cloth Diaper him when he soaks them in 30 minutes. Anywho, I have been debating on potty training Elijah. I really want to do it, but I will be the first to admit it... I'm not sure I am ready to dedicate all the time that is needed for it and to stay home for a week or two (or however long it takes to potty train him). He has his "pooping spot" in the house, which oddly enough is behind the dining room table lol. He has peed on the potty several times, and has went up to 2 hours with out peeing. but with the holiday's coming up, I'm not sure I want to try to tackle this just yet. I am thinking if I don't give in prior to, that that will be my New Year's goal lol.
Pictures prior to Thanksgiving....
1 comment:
I love the last picture, even though it looks like you dyed his hair :) Also you look great in the picture of you and him...you look really thin.
Post a Comment