I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

new diapers!

I finally took some time and made Elijah some diapers. I'm very proud of myself! I made him 9 new diapers :) Some are from Steven's old t shirts and the blue trucks ones I bought the fabric from Joann's.

The diapers are called Pocket Fitteds. These diapers do need covers and I have to stuff them with things to make the diapers absorbent, hence the "pocket" part. Here is a picture of the front of the diapers....





and the backs of the diapers.


Here is a close up of one. It is folded like it would be on Elijah. I did not add snaps or elastic to the diaper cause I prefer the snappi ( the thing holding the diaper closed).




Action shots...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow he looks so stinkin big!

Anonymous said...

Has he grown since I last saw him last week?