here is a picture of our awesome fire!
This is where the kids hung out. Silas seemed to really enjoy it...
Elijah on the other hand, well, He was not too fond of being left it there.
The play yard and a blanket were definitely a life saver.
Elijah was trying to climb out. He got a lot higher, but I didn't get a picture in time.
Happy Silas!
Silas loved the potatoes that Justen made.
Steven and Elijah
our view when we looked up... isn't it beautiful??
How Elijah looked when I got out of the play yard.
hanging out around the camp fire... Me, Elijah, Justen and Silas
Our Tents
just some more hanging out before we all headed to bed...
Rise and Shine! A very happy baby ... that slept very well,
if I might say so myself :)
if I might say so myself :)
Nataley and Silas telling us good morning!
and it is all over far too quickly. Justen putting out the fire....
All of us
The vickery Family
us
Nataley, Silas, Elijah, Me
Joseph and the empty spot next to him.... his wife did not get to come with us this time :(
Elijah sleeping on the way home
1 comment:
I love the pictures. They all turned out pretty great :) I really like the one of my family because you can see Justen's gun poking out of his pocket...my kind of guy ;)
Post a Comment