I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, August 25, 2008

videos and more!

Hello everyone! a lot has happened since I last posted! For starters I am now 3 months old! - can you believe it?! I'm growing very fast and learning sooo many new things!

If you notice on the upper right hand side of the page there is now a section for videos! Mom has posted my best ones, so go and check them out! I'm sooo cute! hehe. and there is a very special video in there... Its of me rolling over! thats right. I said it! I can now officially roll over both ways! there is a few more videos she wants to put up, but does not have time right now. I'll let you know when she posts new ones!

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

what cute videos. does he like that reinforest jumper? cami would never sit in hers. he sure is getting big. i didn't think he could get any cuter, but he has! how fun!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair in the rainforest jumper video:) Man he is so cute!

Noob...you have a picture of him sideways he he

Love the videos...it was about time!

Patti said...

your 3 day old video and hanging around video are the same video.
he is soo cute! good job mama