Anywho, I have been doing great! still teething, but I'm getting used to it. and some of my clothes are actually getting too small for me!... that means I'm growing, yay! I'm sleeping 7 hours straight almost every night. I like to smile, laugh, and talk up a storm - on my time.... you can't make me do it if I don't want to. I still have yet to roll over, but I am getting pretty darn close both ways :) - I'm blaming my rather large diapers... I think I could do it with out them.
So last sunday at church I took some pictures with my peeps....
Me and my pal Ezekiel

Ezekiel, Talitha, and myself..... Mom thinks I have a crush on her... whats a crush??

Me giving mom a thumbs up and a smile :)

Got milk?

Mom took me to go and get my pictures professionally taken today, but she couldn't wait to get the pics back, so she took one while I was looking stylish in my seat.

so in case you were wondering, I love my daddy very very much! Here are a few pics to prove it.
I always smile and laugh when daddy gives me kisses!



and a family picture. yay. Mom said we are going to get a professional family pic soon... so stay tuned!

thats all for now. I will try to update more often.
4 comments:
Fun! Glad you finally updated...it's about time! Jeepers you can't be doing that much besides for eating sleeping and pooping! Get with it man =D Anyways beautiful family. Elijah is growing so big and it looks like you are taking every advantage you have of being with him and cataloging his growth and changes. He will roll over in due time! I bet he has it in him and he just doesn't know it yet because you wrap his little tooshie with all that stuff ;) Like you said....oh so fun on getting professional pictures. I think we will get professional ones of Silas and the family when he is six months. I figure he can get them at six months, a year, a year and half and so on....it sounds like a plan to me. I guess my pictures will have to do for now. Have a great day!
what cute pics. he sure is growing good and getting cuter everyday. i keep trying to decide who he looks like more. i think he's a pretty good mix, but looks a little more like you. i love all his outfits and his diapers. i think next time around... that's the way we need to go. do you like using them? what if you're out in public... then what do you do about changing him and what do you do with the old one? always have a plastic baggy with you? just curious
oh my goodness he is so cute! Natty is coming down in september 15th
Oh my goodness babies with their daddy's are the best pictures. He is such a little cutie, and that little hat is adorable on him.
Post a Comment