So today we were eating lunch and I burped and Elijah says "peegy" (piggy) and then just keeps on eating. lol. Steven nand I about died laughing.... no one has taught him to say that, that we know of anyways. And it was just so funny to hear him say that!!
Anywho, there really isn't much else to report. so here are a few pictures of the past could weeks.
Elijah and Mama just hanging out on the couch

Hat family :)

Last sunday we went to my parents house to watch the Cowboys win and
Junior, Liana, and Elijah watched a Handy Manny Movie and ate popcorn :)

Our little football star :)

fixing his 'choo-choo's' with his new tools. Dad is there to assist if
Elijah needs help :)
2 comments:
Hey there! So you officially have another blog follower! Your blog looks amazing.
lol thanks :) I really enjoy your blog! you are a very good writer... very entertaining. I, on the other hand, just post ka-gillion's of pictures. lol
Post a Comment