My mom bought Elijah this sweet new car/ stroller for his birthday! He loves this thing! and it makes walking around the mall and other trips sooo nice!
Steven LOVES the car too. I think he may like it more then Elijah lol.
Elijah is just sitting in his seat eating his first french fry.
ju77iHe really didn't care much for the fry. lol
Steven LOVES the car too. I think he may like it more then Elijah lol.
Elijah is just sitting in his seat eating his first french fry.
ju77iHe really didn't care much for the fry. lol
I brought the car inside for Abby and Elijah to play with .
Abby lifted the "hood" and Elijah got right to work on "fixing" it.
Look at the deep consentration with his tongue out lol
They had a great time
Elijah would get out and give Abby a turn.... but then after a sec he
would need to get back on, didn't matter if abby was already sitting there or not
would need to get back on, didn't matter if abby was already sitting there or not
No comments:
Post a Comment