I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, March 2, 2009

changing

Yet again, another month has flown by all to quickly and I have neglected the blogging world. Mommy is going to take over the blog now cause I just don't seem to have enough time to keep up.

I love you all and I trust that Mommy will still update you on my life.

Love,
Elijah

*********************

Hello bloggers!

As Elijah just informed you, I am now going to be the one writing the blogs. I want to keep every one updated all of us and not just our little man. so lets get to the updating since Elijah slacked for over a month. lol.

He is now 9 months old! can you believe it? Only 3 months left till he will be a year old. I really do not know how this time has passed by so quickly?! I still remember being pregnant, and then having a wee little baby that barely did anything... and now he is everywhere and into everything. Time flies when you are having fun I guess. I took Elijah to his 9 month check up, and he is a happy healthy boy :) He is tall and skinny... He stand 28 inches tall, and weighs 18.9 pounds.

He is a bottle drinking champ. I weined him completely when he turned 9 months. He is doing very well with the adjustment.

oh and he is well on his way to having a mouth full of teeth! He now has his top front 4 teeth as well as the bottom front 2.

Steven has a second interview with Chandler Police Department in a few weeks! We are praying that it will go well. Steven really wants to become a police officer. - so please, keep him in your prayers :) In the meantime, Steven got a job at Boeing and we are very grateful for him to be getting a paycheck every week.

And then there is me. hmm, nothing really new to report. I spend most of my day tending to Elijah's needs and trying to keep up with him. I probably say the word "no" at least 100 times a day. I wonder if I say it in my sleep cause I say it so much during the day? lol.

okay well I know that blogs aren't very much fun with out pictures, but it is late and I am wasting precious sleep time as I type! please forgive me for not adding any new ones in this post. I will try to add pictures soon. I would say I would add some new ones tomorrow, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Good night and God Bless :)

No comments: